- Stormwater monitoring in the Mackay urban environment – assess water quality across a range on urban environments, including:
- Performance of WSUD structures;
- Urban land management practices;
- General catchment sites; and
- Urban ABCD management framework and development phase.
Client – RCL, NQBP and MRC
- Rainfall simulation in grazing in the O’Connell River catchment – assess the water quality responses of the various classifications of the grazing ABCD management framework, and pasture types. This information will support programs such as Paddock to Reef and Water Quality Improvement Plans.
Client – RCL for Queensland Government
- Rainfall simulation of Game Changer trials in the Wet Tropics – assess the water quality responses on four trial sites:
- Slow release fertiliser vs. urea (2 trial sites);
- Mill ash + top-up nutrients vs. standard Six Easy Steps; and
- Reduced N rate on old ratoon vs. standard Six Easy Steps.
Client – Terrain NRM for Australian Government