- why and when Catchment Solutions collects personal information;
- how Catchment Solutions protects the privacy of customers’ personal information collected in the ordinary course of its operations ; and
- under what circumstances Catchment Solutions discloses personal information to third parties.
Application of this Policy
- applies to any personal information (as defined in the Act) which is provided to Catchment Solutions in the ordinary course of its operations; and
- also covers Catchment Solutions treatment of any personally identifiable information that Catchment Solutions obtains from third parties in the ordinary course of its operations.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Catchment Solutions does not own or control or to people that Catchment Solutions does not employ or manage.
Accuracy and Transparency
Customers of Catchment Solutions may access and update their personal information at any time by contacting Catchment Solutions. If a customer of Catchment Solutions believes that Catchment Solutions may hold other personal information which is inaccurate, then these customers are requested to contact Catchment Solutions and Catchment Solutions will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected.
Analytics, Internet Marketing and Cookies
These services place and read a cookie in internet browsers, and may use web beacons to collect information for Catchment Solutions use (i.e. if internet browser security settings are configured to allow this). These cookies do not identify anything about the customer personally, but do allow Catchment Solutions to track generic information about use of this website, such as which pages customers visit, and for how long customers visit these pages.
Customers of Catchment Solutions can learn more about the Google cookies and there is an internet industry group which runs the Network Advertising Initiative, which allows customers to stop using a range of network advertising beyond what Catchment Solutions uses.