Following the success of the Racecourse Mill Wetland restoration (click here), Catchment Solutions is committed to aiding clients by ensuring the impacts of everything they do is monitored, minimised and mitigated, offering ultimate transparency, accountability and a solid foundation for demonstrating corporate social and environmental responsibility.
With a strong team of environmental researchers, scientists and facilitators, Catchment Solutions is uniquely placed to progress sound communication, engagement and partnerships across diverse stakeholders by virtue of our extensive experience in the public and private sectors, non-government and not-for-profit sectors, industry peak bodies and community groups.
The Catchment Solutions team can undertake activities relating to:
- The implementation of constructed wetlands, wetland rehabilitation, and sediment basin systems to improve water quality run-off;
- Bank stabilisation such as engineered log jams, fencing, and riparian revegetation;
- Weed control strategies and management;
- Visitor and protected area management; and
- Environmental planning and development solutions.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org