Catchment Solutions provides on-ground operational works for environmental rehabilitation or restoration projects.
What we offer
Restoring a site to an ecologically sound condition is an important yet formidable task that must meet the stringent demands set by Federal, state and local regulatory authorities.
While working side-by-side with our clients, Catchment Solutions applies scientific, engineering and management skills to:
- define the extent of the problem
- develop environmental goals that meet or exceed regulatory requirements
- develop a solution that balances our clients’ business needs while meeting the environmental goals
- implement the solution, resulting in a successful conclusion to the project.
We employ an iterative process to create custom designs that consider site constraints and incorporates each site’s unique attributes.
Catchment Solutions provides turnkey operational products, including technology selection, design, negotiation with appropriate agencies, plan development, oversight and remediation, and supervision of the process. Each of our designs focus on achieving targeted ecological benefits. This process has earned Catchment Solutions an outstanding reputation with clients and regulatory agencies.
We have developed strong relationships with personnel at state and Federal regulatory agencies that are useful for efficiently moving remediation projects through to completion.
Fisheries and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Wran Creek Fishway Construction
- Botanic Gardens Wetland and Fishway Construction
- O’Connell River Aquatic System Repair Project—engineered log jams
- Pioneer Aquatic System Repair—fish habitat and bank stabilisation
- Urban Systems Repair—water quality and fish-friendly constructed wetlands
- Aquatic System Repair—rock cross vane structures