Coordinator – Agricultural Innovation
|Reports to||General Manager, Catchment Solutions|
The position is responsible for operations and management of Projects, Clients and Business Development within the Agriculture Innovations Service Division.
• Managing the delivery of existing projects within the Agriculture Innovations Service division.
• Representing the organisation to external partners, stakeholders and collaborators.
• Maintaining and develop high-level partnerships across public and private sectors as well as establishing new business relationships.
• Managing, developing and directing, staff, contractors, collaborators and partners to achieve objectives.
• Researching, developing and implementing operational plans and innovative strategies in order to meet targets and maximise returns on investment.
• Delivering agronomic extension services either directly to clients or through on-ground service providers.
• Identifying, developing and delivering business opportunities.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and knowledge:
• At least five years’ demonstrated experience relevant to the position (three in a senior project role)
• Relevant tertiary qualification (agricultural science, environmental science, natural resource management or similar)
• Highly developed leadership skills
• Excellent communication abilities
• Understanding and knowledge of commercial processes and ethics pertaining to commercial consultancy services
• Commercial business governance requirements and their implementation
• High level project and program management skills
• Experience in budgetary and resources setting as well as target review processes
• Capacity to establish and grow long-term client relationships
• Background knowledge of agri-business and agronomic services
• Understanding and skills in relation to O H & S, marketing, and project level governance within a consultancy service business
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so through Seek.